Compare and Book Cheap Flights at best prices
Are you looking for Exclusive Unpublished Fares? Call Us at +1-812-221-1788
Major Airports in India
India, with its vast and diverse landscape, is home to numerous major airports that play a crucial role in the country’s transportation system. These airports are not only gateways to different regions of India but also connect the country to various international destinations. Major airports in India serve as important hubs that facilitate domestic and international travel, connecting people and goods across the country and beyond.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM)
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
- Chennai International Airport (MAA)
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD)
- Cochin International Airport (COK)
- Dabolim Airport (GOI)
- Pune Airport (PNQ)
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO)
- Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (GAU)
- Jaipur International Airport (JAI)
- Srinagar International Airport (SXR)
- Jay Prakash Narayan Airport (PAT)
- Chandigarh Airport (IXC)
- Biju Patnaik International Airport (BBI)
- Trivandrum International Airport (TRV)
- Calicut International Airport (CCJ)
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport (IDR)
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (NAG)
- Coimbatore International Airport (CJB)
- Bagdogra International Airport (IXB)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS)
- Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport (ATQ)
- Visakhapatnam International Airport (VTZ)
- Birsa Munda Airport (IXR)
- Swami Vivekananda Airport (RPR)
- Mangalore International Airport (IXE)
- Jolly Grant Airport (DED)
- Jammu Airport (IXJ)
- Tiruchirappalli International Airport (TRZ)
- Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport (IXA)
- Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR)
- Veer Savarkar Airport (IXZ)
- Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL)
- Kannur International Airport (CNN)
- Surat International Airport (STV)
- Imphal Airport (IMF)
- Madurai Airport (IXM)
- Bhopal Airport (BHO)
- Vadodara Airport (BDQ)
- Vijayawada International Airport (VGA)
- Tirupati Airport (TIR)
- Jodhpur Airport (JDH)
- Rajkot Airport (RAJ)
- Shirdi Airport (SAG)
- Gorakhpur Airport (GOP)
- Dibrugarh Airport (DIB)
- Manohar International Airport (GOX)
Useful Links – Explore to India
- Domestic Flights from India
- International Flights from India
- Hotels in India
- Travel Destinations in India
Airlines of India
- Air India
- Go First
- Jet Airways
- Air India Express
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Indian Airlines
- Air Costa
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Akasa Air
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Air Pegasus
- Air India Limited
- Star Air
- Zoom Air
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I find the most affordable flights to India?
To secure the most economical flights to India, consider using online travel agencies and flight comparison websites. These platforms aggregate data from various airlines, helping you identify the best deals. Additionally, flexibility with your travel dates can significantly impact prices. Here are the top three things to keep in mind:
- Utilize flight comparison websites and apps.
- Be flexible with your travel dates for better deals.
- Consider booking well in advance for lower prices.
2. What are the best times of the year to find cheap flights to India?
Timing plays a crucial role in finding budget-friendly flights to India. Generally, off-peak seasons offer more affordable options. The months of September to November and February to April are often considered ideal. During these periods, you can enjoy pleasant weather and lower ticket prices. Key information includes:
- Off-peak seasons (September-November, February-April).
- Pleasant weather during these periods.
- Increased chances of finding cheaper flights.
3. Are there specific days of the week when flights to India are cheaper?
Yes, the day you choose to book and fly can impact the cost of your ticket. Mid-week flights, especially on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, tend to be more budget-friendly. Additionally, booking in advance can secure better rates. Keep in mind these essential points:
- Mid-week flights, particularly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, are often cheaper.
- Booking in advance increases the likelihood of securing lower prices.
- Consider flexible travel days for more affordable options.
4. What budget airlines operate flights to India?
Several budget airlines operate flights to India, providing cost-effective travel options. AirAsia, IndiGo, and SpiceJet are among the notable ones. Choosing these carriers can contribute to significant savings. Here’s a summary of key information:
- Budget airlines like AirAsia, IndiGo, and SpiceJet offer affordable flights.
- Consider these airlines for cost-effective travel to India.
- Be mindful of the services and amenities provided by budget carriers.
5. Are there hidden fees I should be aware of when booking cheap flights to India?
While booking cheap flights, it’s crucial to be aware of potential hidden fees that may affect the overall cost. Pay attention to baggage fees, seat selection charges, and additional service fees. Here’s a breakdown of essential information:
- Be mindful of potential hidden fees such as baggage charges.
- Check for seat selection fees that might impact the overall cost.
- Consider the total cost, including any additional service fees.