Are you looking for Exclusive Unpublished Fares? Call Us at +1-812-221-1788
For delayed or cancelled flight, denied boarding or missed connection
When it comes to travel plans, unexpected changes can occur. Whether it’s a scheduling conflict, an unforeseen event, or a change of heart, having a flexible cancellation policy is crucial. Air Inuit understands the importance of providing their passengers with the ability to modify or cancel their flights. FlightsDaddy will delve into the details of Air Inuit’s cancellation policy, including guidelines, penalties, refund requests, and more. So, let’s explore the ins and outs of Air Inuit’s cancellation policy to ensure you have all the information you need to manage your flights effectively.
Air Inuit Cancellation Policy Guidelines
Air Inuit’s cancellation policy applies to different fare rules and classes of service. Let’s take a closer look at the cancellation guidelines for each fare type:
- Passengers can enjoy free cancellation at any time before the scheduled departure.
- After the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 50 USD per passenger per direction will be charged.
Infant and Children Fare
- Infants under two years of age incur a flight cancellation fee of 10% of the adult fare ticket value.
- Children fare tickets are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the Flex Fare.
Senior Citizen Fare
- Senior citizens aged 60 years and above are entitled to a cancellation fee of 50% of the Flex Fare.
Semi Flex Fare
- Waitlist bookings are not permitted for this fare type.
- Cancellations and refunds are allowed at a cost of 100 USD per passenger per direction.
- Flight cancellations are not permitted after the scheduled departure.
- A full refund can be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
Air Inuit 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Air Inuit offers a 24-hour cancellation policy that allows passengers to cancel their flights and claim a full refund within 24 hours of booking without incurring any cancellation penalties. To qualify for this policy, the following criteria must be met:
- For compensation on canceled flights, ensure your travel involves the United States as origin or destination.
- The flight must be purchased directly from Air Inuit’s online reservation portal.
- The reservation must include no more than 9 passengers.
- The flight must not be booked with reward miles, eGift travel certificates, or future travel credit.
If your reservation meets these criteria, you can cancel your flight and receive a refund in the original method of payment at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
How to Cancel an Air Inuit Flight
Air Inuit provides passengers with two options to cancel their flights: online and over the phone. Let’s explore both methods in detail:
Cancel Air Inuit Flight Ticket Online
To cancel your flight ticket online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official Air Inuit website at airinuit.com.
- Kindly input your Booking Reference number along with the last name of the passenger.
- Once the booking PNR is retrieved, select the flight segment you wish to cancel.
- We kindly request you to choose the “Cancel Flight” option and proceed as needed.
- The refund amount will be displayed on the screen. Select your preferred option to cancel the flight and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review your flight itinerary and confirm your selection to proceed.
- Depending on the fare rule associated with your reservation, you will receive the refund in the form of cash or travel credit.
Cancel Air Inuit Flight Ticket via Phone
If your reservation does not allow online cancellation or if you require assistance with rescheduling a cancelled flight, reach out to Air Inuit’s customer service representatives over the phone. They’ll guide your cancellation and offer support as needed.
Air Inuit Refund Policy
Air Inuit’s refund policy ensures that passengers can claim a refund in the event of flight cancellations. To initiate a refund request, passengers must send an email to the airline or fill out the refund request form available on Air Inuit’s website. Kindly be aware of the subsequent key points:
- Refunds can only be requested by the person who paid for the flight reservation.
- In case of a 24-hour flight cancellation, the refund will be credited back to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
- For cancellations requested outside the 24-hour window, the airline will process the refund within 15-20 business days.
- The refund conditions may vary depending on the fare rule associated with the ticket. Some fares are fully refundable, while others may incur an Air Inuit cancellation fee.
Air Inuit Cancel Flight Compensation
Air Inuit understands that flight cancellations and delays can cause inconveniences for passengers. In certain situations, the airline provides compensation and additional benefits. Let’s take a look at what Air Inuit offers:
- Get on next Air Inuit flight, no extra charge.
- Refund for any unused flight segments.
- Access to means of communication.
If you experience a delay of two hours or more after the scheduled departure time, Air Inuit provides the following additional benefits:
- We’ve got you covered with food and drinks that fit your wait time, the time of day, and where you are at the airport.
- Hotel accommodation within a reasonable distance from the airport for overnight delays, subject to availability.
- Free airport transfers.
Furthermore, depending on the length of the delay at your arrival point, you may be eligible for flight cancellation compensation as follows
- 3-6 hours delay: $125
- 6-9 hours delay: $250
- 9+ hours delay: $500
Air Inuit Cancellation Fee Structure
Air Inuit cancellation policy includes a fee structure for different fare types. Let’s take a look at the cancellation fees for the two main fare types:
- Cancellation within 24 hours: Free
- Cancellation outside 24 hours: $75
- Cancellation after departure: Not permitted
- Cancellation within 24 hours: Free
- Cancellation outside 24 hours: $100
- Cancellation after departure: $150
Air Inuit’s cancellation fees are subject to change, and it’s essential to refer to the airline’s official website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information.